Welcome to Venngage! This guide will help you as you begin creating infographics for the very first time with Venngage. First, we encourage you to watch the video below to get a better idea of the basics of the tool.
What you will learn in this video is:
- How to choose a template
- How to edit text widgets
- How to add and edit icons
- How to upload images
- How to crop images with image frames
- How to change background color
- How to lock and unlock widgets
- How to group and ungroup widgets
- How to create 2-toned icons
- How to preview and publish your infographics
For those who are looking for more advanced tutorials, the following tips are available on our YouTube channels. You can also choose to read the guides instead of watching them if that is what you prefer.
How do I Add Text to my Infographic?
Before you can become a master at creating infographics, you need to know the basics like adding and editing text.
How do I Add Icons to my Infographic?
You can’t have an infographic without the visuals. Figure out how to add and edit icons to make your infographic as beautiful as can be!
How do I Edit the Background?
If you want to change the background image and colour of your infographic, this is the guide for you!
How do I Make Charts?
One of the most important steps in creating infographics is choosing the right charts to tell your story. There are many steps to choosing and editing charts for your infographic. This guide will help you gain a better sense of choosing the best chart.
Other frequently asked questions about charts include:
- How to add charts and graphs
- How to add currency labels in charts
- How to edit data in your charts
- How to edit chart labels
- How to change bar chart styles
- How to change the grid in your chart
- How to change chart colors
- How to edit the chart legend
- How to import data from Google Sheets
If you still can’t find the answer you are looking for to help you make an infographic, please check out our help centre or contact our support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.