As marketers, we’re always looking for new ways to attract customers.
With how quickly technology changes and evolves, keeping up with the latest trends or discovering new ways of engaging audiences, is crucial.
Hosting webinars has become an essential form of marketing, outreach, engagement, and education for businesses, educators and influencers. But not everyone knows how to pull off an exceptional webinar.
Even for webinar veterans, engaging their audiences is still a major challenge.
So how do you start hosting webinars effectively? Or learn to boost the quality of your webinars this year to grow your audience, build your brand, generate revenue and more this year?
We’ve got you covered.
GoToWebinar, an excellent webinar-hosting platform, and Venngage teamed up to create a webinar design ebook. In this ebook, you’ll find all the tools and resources necessary to host a visually-engaging webinar.
What we’ve covered in your webinar design ebook:
- The common challenges that webinar presenters face today
- The basics of webinar slide design
- 6 simple webinar design hacks that’ll make you really stand out
- A number of webinar slide examples and templates to help you get started
Check out the webinar design ebook today! Whether you’re looking to host webinars soon, or later this year, it’ll be a great resource to have ready.
Download the webinar design ebook now to access to tips, tricks and awesome templates–everything you need to design engaging slides for your next webinar.
To get the most out of your webinar, there are plenty of marketing factors to consider, along with the content you want to cover. You can check out this webinar cheat sheet from GoToWebinar, it’s a practical checklist of things people often overlook.
But the most important aspect of an outstanding webinar is how engaging it is. According to GoToWebinar, 90-minute webinars get 4.6 times more registrations than 30-minute webinars.
That’s a huge commitment from your target audience, and why high-quality visual, engaging content for your webinar is essential to its success.
Don’t worry about whether you have design experience or not, either. Our webinar design ebook shows you how easy effective design really is.
The many benefits of hosting webinars:
It may seem like a lot of work, gearing up to produce top-notch webinars. But the investment of time and effort is worth it, when you consider the benefits of hosting webinars.
Here are just a handful of reasons why webinars help your business grow:
- Gain real-time interaction with your audience to build trust and authority
- Grow your brand and establish yourself as a thought leader
- Learn about your most engaged audience segments (through lead-gen forms and questions they ask you)
- Record and repurpose your webinar as different forms of content (infographics or social media posts)
- Create content relevant to every step of the customer journey
- Easily repurpose unicorn content into even more engaging video content
- Create an added revenue stream for your brand/business with paid webinars
Clearly, there are quite a few reasons to host webinars as a means to growing your business. But if they’re going to count, your webinars need to stand out from your competitors’, keep your audience engaged and entertained, and the insights you share need to really sink in.
That’s where high-quality visual content comes in.
Why your webinar design and visual content matters so much:
You’ve probably heard it before, but visual content is essential to retaining information. Our brains are wired for story-telling and absorbing visual information over plain text or auditory content. Here are the latest stats on why visual content is important for marketing and sharing information:
For more design guides, check out our posts on presentation slide design, pitch deck design, design trends and more: