What do the top marketers have in common?
They know their data.
They update their data.
And they go out of their way to get data.
This can be done through surveys, user calls, interviews, A/B tests, and tons of other ways. And it can take days, weeks or months to finally gather the data you want.
But there’s a shortcut.
Enter: The 2022 Marketing Statistics Report.
HubSpot and Venngage teamed up to create a marketing statistics report for 2022 to:
- Analyze and reflect the trends in ad spend, website traffic, conversation and contact growth across 100,000+ customers of HubSpot
- Discover the role of visuals in content marketing and growth strategies from 200+ marketers around the world, segmented by geography (Australia, Canada, the UK and the U.S.)
More importantly, we’ve created this report to make you, dear marketer, look good.
What you’ll get out of this marketing statistics report:
- Marketing statistics and trends that will inform the decisions you make for your marketing campaign
- Data that will support your decision to integrate visuals into your marketing collaterals
- Insights specific to your region, company size and industry
- COVID-19 impacts on business and marketing
Here’s a sneak peek at some of the stats and trends you’ll have access to:
- Most companies have seen marketing metrics improve after the early days of the pandemic, with Ad Spend seeing the biggest bounce back.
- COVID impacts hit the hardest on companies in Latin America and North America, while those in Asia-Pacific show strongest performance.
- Mid-sized firms show slower but steadier improvement over small and large businesses.
- Financial Services, Media and Staffing firms endured the biggest downturn since the pandemic.
- In terms of visual content, infographics, illustrations, and stock photos are the most popular types among marketers.
- 63% of marketers expect visual content will remain a key in marketing in 2022.
Did you know we have an extensive post on the visual content marketing statistics marketers should know? Check out the main stats in the free report, and if you would like to learn more just about visual content, read here.
So, my fellow marketer:
- planning a marketing campaign
- working on a strategy for the remainder of 2022, or
- gathering data for a blog post on the pandemic’s impact on marketing…
This marketing statistics report is the one you need.
And by the way, have we mentioned that it’s completely FREE?
Download the free report now and show your boss the marketing genius you are.
And psst, just a note: If you want to create a marketing report like this one, we have a ton of marketing report templates to help you make one your own.
Here are just some examples of marketing templates you can edit right away: