The Venngage team are hard at work behind the scenes, rolling out new features and continuous improvements to our product so that you can create better infographics.
See what we’ve been up to this month:
- New Venngage features
- Updated and improved Venngage features
- New Venngage templates and content
- Venngage webinar for May 2021
What’s new with Venngage this month
Move designs to and between folders
Now you can easily move designs into and between folders within Venngage. This feature is available for all Business users.
Easily drag and drop designs between folders or simply click the “settings” icon in the top right corner of your design when in My Designs.
- Users can still drag and drop a design from My Designs into a folder
- Users can still remove a design from a folder and then drag and drop
New Venngage homepage and branding
You might have noticed Venngage looking a little…. different.
That’s because we’ve given ourselves a make-over. Everything you know and love about Venngage will remain the same. We’ll be updating the rest of Venngage in due course so don’t be surprised to see our new branding pop up on more pages very soon.
- Venngage.com English homepage only
What’s improved with Venngage this month
Fixed bug: Interactive links in PDF downloads
Some users were reporting inconsistencies when downloading PDFs and some embedded links not working as expected. This issue is now resolved.
- The hyperlinks now work correctly for all images and icons when the design is downloaded as an Interactive PDF
UI refresh: My Brand accessed through My Designs
As part of our plan to create a more cohesive account management experience, we have moved My Brand into your My Designs page. This means you can manage your brand, your team, and your creations all in one place.
- My Brand is now managed in My Designs sidebar for all users
- Small UI improvements to the My Brand experience
New Venngage templates and content
We’ve been super busy publishing a whole load of templates and blog posts for you to feast your eyes on this month. Some of our blogs published this month include:
- 18+ Project Management Infographics for Pain-Free Project Planning
- 20+ Marketing Plan Infographics to Present Your Ideas
- 15+ Decision Tree Infographics to Visualize Problems and Make Better Decisions
- How to Source and Cite Infographics: A Complete Guide
- How to Make an Effective Change Management Plan Using Visuals
We also launched a brand new series of data stories. We’ve taken big facts and stats and broken them down into easily digestible infographic chunks. Check out a few of them here:
- We Have Lost 1/3 of All Forest Land
- Top NFL Players Make 650x More Than You
- How Do Top CMOs Spend Their Marketing Budgets?
Venngage webinars for May 2021
We have a new webinar for you to join in May with our Information Design expert Lydia Hooper.
Learn how to use the US Census data effectively, navigate the online US Census website, and effectively use the data to create data visualizations.